Sunday, November 9, 2008

A trip to the past...

This weekend was a busy one for me..Convocation ceremony is one of the event..But there was nothing special at all for my convocation..It was as normal as that..
After 3 hours waiting(an hour was waiting for the guest..swt!!) in the hall for the queuing up and taking photograph with the VIP, the ceremony end..lolz..then all the guys and girls were busy taking photo with each other..that's all for a convocation..haha..
But it was totally a turnover for Sunday..I have went back to my primary school-SRJK(C) Chen Moh with my friends for attending some kind of event set up there..really didn't expect anything from the event as it was just stalls set up by the little students to selling foods and drinks for charity..But then, we met some of our primary school's classmates..it took my a shock when met them..I think we are lost contact for at least 13 years..but they are still remember me..haha..what was even excited me was met with my lovely teacher-miss wong..I really miss her..She did put lots of effort on my studies as my maths was extremely poor..But it seems that she is getting older..it proven that we can't do anything to slow down the time..haha..Suddenly all my past memories were flew back..i am very happy for having lots of good friends during my 6 years in primary school..i will appreciate it..^^..Then TC have came out lots of gathering, activities plan..it looks great..i am looking forward to it..

1 comment:

vckh said...

hai~~hai~~
i wan c the photos....
can u please upload the photos to ur frenster ??
hehe