Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy burfday to myself?!

..today is my birthday..actually this year i didn't put any expectation on my birthday..all the thing will gonna be the same as past did..receive birthday's wish sms from couple of friends is what only make this day different with others..Sigh..it did happened in the way i thought..There were none surprise anyway..even the contents were the same..maybe i shouldn't hope for more that can receive..This morning was a rainy day..maybe the god did had the same feeling as I..it didn't meant that i am sad but just moody..i keep telling myself i must be cheerful and feel good especially today..i cant let myself down!! as normal i was taking a train ride to my company..and it was especially annoyed to be trapped in the crowd..haihz..but maybe god knew it's my day..at taman jaya station, there was a damn cute girl was stepping in..wOw..it really catch my attention..maybe that the only special thing for my day..but anyway, i am happy and thanks all my friends and kevin for their wishes..i do appreciate that..Woah..starting today i am older..i must be mature and can't act so naive anymore..maybe time is the best medicine to cure everything..i now starting to feel the effect of it..and learning to make myself to be a betterman..Happy burfday to myself!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey..actually it wasn't too bad what.. at least there was a cute cute gal accompany you on your way to office right!! Anyway Happy Birthday again yaa!!