Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Life is challenging!!

Hoho..i am back..Why??someone was keep reminding me to update my blog..haha..so have to share something that happened on me recently lo..haha..Life is getting challenging ..After a miserable beginning, i do understand it is a good learning process for me.. Now only i realize that i am not up to that level yet..There are more obstacles are waiting in front of me..I am just starting to prepare myself to face it..Hope i am able to get rid on it as soon as possible..I know it takes time but i set 1 year limit on it...It will be totally different in 1 year time.. I will putting on my shoes to step up...Alot of dreams are waiting for me.. I have been waiting too long to capitalize on it..My wolkswagen beatle is still parking at showroom and waiting for his lord..---> that's me!!haha..and a trip around the world with my love wan will be great!!haha..
Although all looking impossible for me right now but who know's in the future..Miracle do happen but only to people who are prepared..Some people dream of worthy accomplishment while others will stay awake to do it..I will keep myself awake..But not now..haha..itz my sleeping time..Tata..^^

2 comments:

Endaovin said...

finally !!! :> all the best to u !!!

vckh said...

~GOOD~
u hav a positive view...
although it is unrealistic for now...but maybe u can achieve it in the future...who knows...
so, come on!!!
-SUPPORT-