Sunday, September 28, 2008

Home alone...

Wow..being a week without a single post.. I was getting busy at my work..it was exhausted.. Hope it will pass soon..
This weekend is a lonely wan..I used to rest, gaming, and some sport activities during my past weekend..Haha..but not this week..My family was at langkawi for their holiday trip and leave me alone at home..
I do enjoy for being home alone..can do what ever i like..i did playing ps2 and counterstrike for whole day..haha..then watching football match until late night without any disruption..besides that i had my own make lunch and dinner by using all the foods in refrigerator..i think my mum will be surprise when she is back..haha..
But i started to feel lonely at the second day..the house seem so quiet..then have the same meal(maggi mee) ..no choice..haihz..i start missing my family..i miss my mum's delicious meal..
Time pass so fast..tomorrow is another working day..ish..i hate monday..i need to wake myself up tomorrow..haha..it was my mum responsibility..time to sleep..good night!!