Monday, September 8, 2008

Friendship

Recently i found that i am doubt about the meaning of friendship..Always heard that when getting closer between each other, then misunderstanding will oso do in the same way..It is definitely true..
These few weeks, i keep hanging around with my primary and secondary school friends which did not meet up frequently..Just doing some sport activities or going out for yamcha but i do enjoy it..We chatting about our life, sports, politics, jokes, girls(of course!!) and we have alot of funs.. Especially when we playing basketball or futsal.. I do enjoy the progress rather than the result..
This is the type of friendship that i wish for.. Although just gather around for normal activities but i do appreciate that..It worth alot to me..
I didn't mean that i don't enjoy when gather around with my other friends but there seems to be something block between us.. I knew it although they don't speak out..
Friends are a part of my life, without them i think i cant alive even i am a billionaire..I do appreciate my friends..especially (mr.tai pao)..I know him since i was 7.. Although he is a gunner and i am a red devil but we still can coup well specially in futsal..(not when watching football)..haha...I think he is my best ever friend and hope that our friendship will long last..

1 comment:

vckh said...

yea~~
i totally agree wif ur point...
friendship is very important to us...^^