Saturday, September 6, 2008

**Starry Starry Night**

Starry starry night, paint my palette blue and grey.....

Today is a tiring day, just back from my part time job...by standing for whole day, my legs seem to be separated from my body..oouch!!! Additionally, the weather was killing freeze today..keep raining for the whole day..Feeling sick when the wind blown on me..When i finished my job, rain stopped.. I look at the sky, stars are shining brightly..Everytime i doing this, i will fell very emotional.(Curious).. Then, my memories will keep refreshing and starting to missing someone..I am really regret for being so coward during that time. If history can change, surely i will not doing the same thing again. But i know that it is useless because i am too weak to change history.. So what i can do now is just look forward and do not stay at the same place.. Although i know the chance is slim but i will put 200% effort to reenergize myself..Promise!!

2 comments:

vckh said...

yeah!!!
Nothing is impossible...
~u do have the affirmative mental~
~u do have the affirmative soul~
~u do have the affirmative attitude~
i'm proud of YOU becoz there r not everyone can do it as u do...really...ur family members and frens will oways support u whenever u nit their support...hope u can achieve it...
*god bless u*

Endaovin said...

hey mate..
there u are..u sounded so emo..
anyway.. gambateh !!!