Sunday, September 14, 2008

~Hapee Mooncake Festival~~

Today is 15 August, according to the chinese calender..Actually, mooncake festival is getting meaningless for me when i growing 'older' and 'older'..Still remembered this festival is one of my favourite during my childhood..During that time, all my relatives came to my house along with different type of mooncakes and foods..Then all the children(including me) enjoy playing with the candles.. The truth is we burned the leaves and grass..(hehe)..But year by year, i have to accept the fact that these festival have been ignored..Well, it's life..Kids nowadays no longer enjoy playing with candles..(itz bored)..They now will go for PS2, PSP which some of my little cousin even more skillful in playing PS2 games compare to me..(=p)..
Whatever happen, it is still a traditional festival for chinese..although the feeling might different compare to last time..But one thing never change..--->Mooncake..Haha..
Now is already 10:11pm..i want to wish all my friends a happy mooncake festival and do enjoy it..Especially the "special one" whose just came back to malaysia..HEhe..

1 comment:

vckh said...

~happy mooncake festival to u too~
^^